Monday, September 01, 2008

Start Spreadin' the news...

New York was nice to see again. I hadn't been there since 2000, so there were quite a number of changes for sure in the aftermath of 9/11.

I don't think I will be taking another "teenager" bus tour anytime soon...the young crowd wasn't the nicest, or most respectful crowd I've ever been around. :( They stole our seats on the TV & Movie bus tour - so we left the tour ($20 wasted) and then on the last day, we were allowed to put our bags on the bus - under it and then pick out our seats on the bus and put our carryons on the bus and they stole them/hid them which totally SUCKED because it had Van and my meds in them.

Really peeved. Oh well. Comes with the territory.

I think things went well overall with travelling with mom & dad. Dad's not feeling all that good - we could tell by his walk and his sleep, but everyone made it, which is cool.

Don't really feel the need to go again any time soon, but only time will tell. the right time and the right price...anything can happen :)

No comments: