Monday, September 22, 2008

1st rehearsal

Wow! what a weekend! More on that later...first...

First Rehearsal was COOOOOOOL!!!

I was really intimidated to start - I was the only "newbie". Everyone else i had either heard of or seen on stage previously, so that is actually intimidating to know I'm the only "weak link", so to speak.

But, I went in having read my lines a few times so I had a pretty good idea of when and where I needed to be and go, which was cool!

Then, we had to read through the lyrics - no singing - just reading and that was hysterical! It was too funny to hear the company and the soloists going at it at the same time speaking not singing...the gun, the gun, the gun, the gun, the gun. Hysterical!!!

So, I guess I'll get feedback tonight about how it sounded...

Because tonight is the first vocal rehearsal for mama - 7:30pm
Tomorrow night is the first vocal rehearsal for class - 8pm
Wednesday is the first script rehearsal for scenes 1 - 5 at 7pm
Thursday is the first dance rehearsal for the company dance for all that jazz at 6:30pm
Friday is the first script rehearsal for scenes 6 - 11 at 7pm

Whew!!!

That's just week one!!! Glad I cleared the schedule!!!

But...then I've got nothing booked for next week...that's kinda odd, but whatever...I'm excited!!

Firsts all around this week!

No comments: