It's not suppossed to be my friday on Thusday this week, but then again, I was suppossed to get two half-days this week, btu with a surprise/emergency project for one of the sponsor teams, that came first, so I am contemplating taking tomorrow off after all. We'll have to wait and see how much work I get done today.
Pretty tired today - no real good reason for it. Went to bed at a decent and fairly early time and also stayed asleep for most of the night as well.
Hating the weather (still). Just hoping that the weather will hold out so that Judy and I can drive to Hfx for Bonnie's baby show on Jan 13th. I'll be terribly disappointed if I can't get there for it! Perhaps if the weather is expected to be bad, I'll take the bus and take Monday off...we'll have to wait and see.
Worried a bit about Bonnie - she just let me know that she got rear-ended yesterday at a red-light, but that the baby was quite active so things seem okay. I've got my fingers crossed for her that the accident doesn't trigger early labour. Her sis-in law is a week overdue, so it would be rather amusing if they have the boys at the same time.
We have company at the house the next couple of days...James and Doug are in town for a visit before they head back to Alberta and Ontario respectively. It amazes me that they want to visit with us so much that they are willing to take a couple of days away from their short time with their own family to come and visit us. This is the first time that they've been here while we're working, so we'll see how that goes later today. We'll see if they can find their way around town by bus as Doug didn't drive home.
I've got one student coming through the holidays for accompanist help, which I will be paid handsomly for, mind you, so that's fine, but as always, I like the money, but I don't like taking the time.
I think I will take some money and join the delta health club while I'm on vacation to try to re-set myself and my body when I have time to focus on it. I'm up to 250lbs and just feeling like crap. I don't really have the money, but I don't really have the health to spare either.
Oh yeah! Hit a bus in the storm on Friday and lost my side-mirror on the passenger side, so perhaps I should be spending the money on that, but...ah well.
No comments:
Post a Comment