Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Business opportunity

I need to make some cash - under the table.

On the weekend in that half and half state of sleep I had the memory of a spirit bell that I had bought at a craft sale maybe 15 years ago in Hfx.

I went out to Michaels two nights ago, spent $50 of supplies and went home and in 2 hours made 12 of them!!! And, I personally think they look AWESOME!!! :)

I will give these away as xmas gifts but I think that I will look in to making and selling them as a side venture for cash. Not sure if anyone will actually like them other than me and (hopefully) my weirdo friends, but I can only try.

This also may be the opportunity I've been looking for to get in to the stones field as well. Only time will tell.

Not much by way of craft sales now. Kinda sucks that I thoguht of it only after the craft shows are done for xmas and there really isn't that much of a craft show thing going on until the spring, but perhaps that just gives me the time to plan out my wares and get stocked up!

Either way, I'm excited to get the initial reactions when they are given out for xmas!

No comments: