Sunday, December 16, 2007

crafting and creative

So, i've totally hit a creative bug the past couple of weeks...I've been making presents for xmas and I've got everything wrapped except for stocking stuffers and then I arranged a xmas duet for Claire and I and I can see me getting more in to that.

I've got 11 days off coming up...I have a couple of things in mind that I want to make for gifting for all the babies that are coming up in the 2008 and I think I might actually start the teaching music book that I've been threatening to put together...we'll see how much creative energy I actually have once I get some time off!!! :0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you. Nice to read your updates and to hear that you're hanging in there.
Being creative is a great outlet, I wish I had more time to make my cards and scrapbook.
Its also great that you get a good bunch of time off. Let's make plans to get together one of those days :)

HUGS,
Jenn

canadianicewolf said...

Yeah!!! That'd be good too!!! We'll get together to catch up! :P