Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tea & Tarot to go public?

Tea & Tarot went so well at my place last week that I think we can expand it and do a public tea & tarot. Only problem is that one of the readers at my place doesn't think she is ready to do a public outinig so to speak. She is uncomfortable with the idea of reading for anyone who may be there. I can understand that, however, we can't work 40 to 60 people with 2 readers.

When I asked the other reader if she knew of anyone else who could read, she said no, that none of those that she has been working with are at the level they need to be to read publically. I can understand that as well.

Also, the date that I picked, Thursday, June 28th won't work as I have tickets to Charlie Pride that night. So, I'm thinking that it's not meant to be at this time...too soon perhaps? Not sure.

I've got at least 2 groups of people though who are interested in coming to the house for readings for 4 or 5 people. Haven't talked about price yet. I think I'd do $15 per person at the house to start. Then again, just more experience is good too, even if just for free practice.

I'll see. Maybe July is the better time after all. Maybe some of the students in the other reader's class will be ready to publically read in another month's time. I think now it's just too rushed.

No comments: