Wow! What a great weekend that has just passed! Not only was it our third sunny weekend in a row, but I had an extended weekend, as I took Thursday and Friday off and Bonnie was around to boot!
Bonnie & Randy came up on Wednesday afternoon and Stayed Wed & Thurs. night at Rockwood campgroud. Then Friday we headed to the lake where we stayed Fri & sta night. We all packed up and headed out on Sunday before lunchtime. They were heading to parts unknown for a couple more days. What more can one ask for in life but a couple of days of sitting on the wharf at the lake, feet (or whole body) in the water, soaking up the sun doing squat all?!? :) It was also the first time in 3 years that I've stayed overnight at the lake and Van's first time ever. It was okay...not great. He didn't hardly sleep, but mom & dad's bed was a little wonky. Mom worked, so it was just us, though Matthew did come down and stay Saturday night. I think he was a bit more than disappointed at how boring we really are! Van wasn't overly struck by anything or anyone, and that's okay. Things have changed in general, so I can see it. Perhaps just time and spacial issues, but I don't really think so. We'll see. I am more tired though than I expected I would be.
Thursday night was another Tea & Tarot. Basically all new people to practice on. Bonnie did billets, though she found it too distracting to be in the thick of everything, so she headed to the basement. Shakti found it too distracting to be in the larger group to work with the crystal ball, so she went to the back bedroom. Ann and I were left to the the cards. I think it went well. People seemed to be happy with the readings that they got. The full meal deal is on hold until we get a suitable venue and more readers to be involved.
I'm not sure how things are going to go down, but I'm hoping that it all turns out for the best in the long run. Some interesting reactions to say the least.
Van took me to the movies last night after Father's Day supper at Judy's. We saw Surf's Up. very cute! The babies are ADORABLE!!! Recommend to anyone looking for a bit of a brain halt. :) Tonight we are going to go see Ocean's 13. We don't see a movie in the theatre for about 6 months, then 2 in a row! Leave it to us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment