How do you dream? Do you dream? Do you dream in colour or in black and white? Do you dream in fragments or in a whole? Do you wake up from a dream and go back to sleep and pick up where you left off? Do you control where your dreams take you or do you have dreams that flow freely? Do you dream literally or figurtively? Do your dreams come true?
I have learned that my dreams are very literal. To the point where the dreams are so literal I miss it. This week's dreams are not missable.
Bugs...actually, a worm-like creature that bored it's way under my skin. At the start of the dream it was visable underneath the skin..long and black...slightly fragmented on the right arm, but one solid line on the left. Same place on both arms - upper arms where most people get their tattoos. These worms when they got under the skin needed to be surgically removed, but by the time I got the hospital's emergency room, they didn't think that it was an emergency and they made me wait. The longer I waited, the further down under the skin this worm went. I tried picking it out myself. I took a needle or a pin like thing and tried to slice the skin enough to get at it, but it literally just came out in pieces, like pepper and the fragments would mostly stay in and it was still intact for the most part. So, I couldn't get it out myself, and no one would help me. Mom sat with me the entire time we waited. The waiting room turned in to a lounge chair and table at the side of a pool. by the time I had gotten to see a doctor, my body had integrated the bugs.
now that's literal.
Then, the other night after the awards dinner, I dreamt that I was the "Big Show" (yes, the wrestler) and that was exactly what I was that night on all levels, in all facets and meanings of that to all people I came in contact with...a big show and I knew that I was good at putting on the big show...I always was. Luckily for me in this dream, the Big Show won his match :)
1 comment:
Umm... eeeww! To both dreams. ;-)
Post a Comment