Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tea & Tarot/Desserts & Divination

So, I've decided to have a tea & tarot/desserts & divination night here at the house for a few people (maybe 10 or 12) next week on Tuesday night and see how it works, kind of a mini test to see how it just might work if I did want to take it to a larger scale.

I've been thinking about putting together a tea & tarot even at the arts center...turn it into a cafe with tables and chairs and tea and desserts and have more than just me go around to each table and do readings. It would be a fund raiser, but I'm not sure that any entity...me, friends, family or Saint John is really ready for this yet. So, this will be a test the waters type thing.

I'm quite excited. Mom is coming. She's been wanting her cards read for a long time now, so it'll be interesting to see her when she sits around with Shakti for a while. I've invited one from work and his wife and I'm not sure about either of them either. So, it kind of is my test of how the world will look at this type of event.

The Tarot master is also coming with her Tarot master mother, so that is intimidating, but I'm hoping it will just bring out the best in me. We'll see. I have to get lots of sleep and drink nly water from today on out. I really only get to see clearly when I'm somewhat detoxified.

Now, I just have to plan the menu :) Hello M&M's!!! :)

1 comment:

John said...

I would be interested, next time I'm up that way.