Friday, August 25, 2006

New to us

So, this afternoon around 2:30pm we got a new to us vehicle. The truck, which I have to say I still love, became too expensive to continue with and quite frankly, I lost faith in it. So, we got an automatic (which Van can now drive) - 2003 Pontiac Grand Am - Blue (but not a true blue. I'll have to get a pic).

So, hopefully we'll have better luck with this vehicle and better gas milage. it was $60 bucks a week and I go basically no where! It might be good for Van too once he has is eye surgery for coming home at midnight on his own and not by bus or cab!

We're going to try PEI next weekend. Spending filthy amounts of money just to go to PEI, but it's our "re-do honeymoon" so hopefully I won't get deathly ill this time around! :)

Anyhoos, it's been a big day for a day off!! I have a wedding tomorrow afternoon @ 5:30pm at a catholic church here in town. Not really a big fan of the set up at this church for the organist, but it'll hopefully work without incident!

Have a great weekend folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got something else.....you needed something more dependable!!! Is it a 4 door or a 2 door? I hope it's better on gas as you both have a lot of friends in far off places!!!!