So, I have always had this stance on this subject - children do not have imaginary friends, they see ghosts. I beleive that they are so open and innocent, non-judgemental and receptive that there is no boundaries for them to not see those who are here bt are meant for the other side. Not really sure when or why I formed this as I don't remember having imaginar friends, but, it is something I truly believe.
Interesting conversation at work today witha girl, relatively new - 2 weeks in who has a daughter who just turned 2 recently. Her babysitter called and was completely freaking out thinking the kid at 2 was either losing her mind or outright lying to the babysitter as the kid was going around having a fairly indepth conversation ( I supposse as indepth as a 2 year old can have) with herself, as if there was another child there. When the babysitter asked (as the all have to do), the child was shocked that she didn't see the boy that she was talking to. She explained to the babysitter that it's the same boy who has been trupping her as she runs down the long hardwood floor hallway (which her mom then said that she had said this before when she fell that "he tripped me" and they had been thinking she meant it was the cat.
Anyway, the mom was a bit creeped, but on the other hand, said something very interesting that I want to explore a bit more - she said, I think that we have a ghost! I said, I completely agree. I then said that I strongly feel that children don't have "imaginary friends" but that they simple see people, spirits, ghosts, however you want to term them that we can't. And waht really got my interest was that the mom came back with - Oh I totally think so too. Children her age haven't been clouded yet and are open to seeing things. hmmmmm....my thoughts exactly. Then she went on and said - I don't think he's out to harm her or us, but I'm not really sure I want him around either.
So, I'm going to do a bit of research in my library and see if there is anything I can come up with. In the meantime, I'll take in a tiger eye and hematite to her and see if she's open to that to either put it in the girls' pocket or if the could wear them as a necklace, in the just in case thing.
If anyone knows of places on the net that address this topic, please let me know so I can see if there's anything else that can be done maybe to help, protect or even cleanse.
2 comments:
Hey I found the web-site of that other woman that I had mentioned when you asked about this subject.....Betty J. Eadie ....I haven't thought of her in years so......
http://embracedbythelight.com/index.html
oh! Awesome! Not sure if I ever heard of her, but that doesn't mean squat! hehehe. I'll go check her out right now! Thanks!
Post a Comment