Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not a thing

So, still no EI coming in.

Snow last week meant only 1 student showed up!

Haven't gotten paid from the church yet, due to a trustee meeting being postponed.

can you say out of money? oh yeah!

On the plus side, I went to Dartmouth for 2.5 days and spent only $36.18 on gas and windshield wiper fluid. that's a record for me in least money spent on a trip to Halifax!

Bonnie leave on the 22nd for Winnipeg...which totally sucks, but it's my own fault. She'd been living in the area for 2 years and I'd visitied twice. She had a baby and I'd only visited twice in 10.5 months. So, my own fault.

i've applied for a job with worksafeNB. I'm not convinced that it's a job for me, but a job with some security, benefits and not much of a pay cut really can't be overlooked, no matter how unappealing it is.

Here's hoping for more students this week though the weather is not looking like it's going to cooperate any more this week than it did last week. :(

off for a day of adventure!!

No comments: