My sister says she is full of BBI's (Big Bright Ideas) and I think I will try to steal this and be a BBI.
As part of the Level 1 psychic class that Rev. Mae holds in halifax over a 1o week period, they have to put on a psychic tea to ocmplete the class and get their certificate.
You can't do that in two days which is what it took to do the class here in SJ.
Those that took the class still have some work to do to put on a psychic class. There was talk during the class that we would do one in February to try to chase away the winter blahs, but I don't think there is enough time now.
I have 2 BBI's floating around in my brain - a psychic tea - probably in March and a holistic/psychic fair in May. I know there have been a couple of smaller fairs put on by sarah's store in Bedford. I'm thinking it doesn't have to be a big one to start, but a classy one.
So, I'm going to get working on finding a central, uptown location for both events, get some pricing and see who may be interested in such things and see what comes of it all.
Who knows? It might be a bust, but one has to at least make an effort or else you'll never know one way or the other!
No comments:
Post a Comment