So, I am training today - a class of 13 after I trained a class of 8 on Thursday & Friday. I haven't trained in MONTHS!!! I'm pooped! This 6 days a week and staying longer to catch up my own work kind of sucks now that I'm out of the habit! LOL!!
Then tonight we're going to see the movie Iron Man. I'll post my thoughts afterward. I'm excited to see it though because of how excited Van is! I don't know really anything about it except that it's his all time favourite hero and that he's not "super-human, just super-smart" hmmm...
A quick thanks to John for the heads up about staying through the credits! :)
I have been too long between posts really to play catch up. Suffice to say it's been work, work, sleep, work, work, train, train, sleep, train, movie, sleep and start all over again at work tomorrow!
PS: I have to laugh that refunds are being offered at the shows in NB yesterday and today because someone's not working the shows! ROFLMAO!!! Kills me!
1 comment:
I hope you and Van liked the movie. Many are putting it in the "best ever" category. While I enjoyed it, and thought it was very well done, I am not quite ready to put it up there yet. But certainly it is high on the list. RDJ was great as Stark.
Post a Comment