Okay, so I think I might be back! Online time at work is next to nil, so I'm updating late tonight at home. :)
Anyhoos, so the Boom...I believe we both heard the same thing. Slightly different description, but basically the same thing, and while we live very close to both the pulp mill and ocean steel, there is no way that that kind of a boom could have happened once, let alone twice without A) it hitting the news and B)it not waking up everyone in the city. So, I think it is more of a pointed type of occurrance. We both honestly believe the source of the Boom is directly outside of our bedroom window, which is why it's ear drum busting when we are tappen in to it.
I think it happens more than the two times we've tapped in to it. I think it happens regularly, but you have to be on a different plane to hear it - which, when you hit a specific sleep zone where you can tap in to the higher plane, do astral travel, etc, I think is when we can hear it too, but with everything "other-worldly" it happens whether we're aware of it or not. :)
Van has a theory about it. I kinda think he might be on to something. He thinks there is a portal outside the window. A portal to what is anyone's guess and who or what is using it is also anyone's guess. He was awake before the "boom" and said he heard what could be described as something driving down the entire length of the street, but that it never once was on the ground. Then, when it hit the right speed at the right time and at the right place (in front of our place) BOOM!! The portal opens and whatever or whomever can use it. I think he might be on to something there. In my mind, it makes sense, but that could because I am picturing how they did it in the "Back to the Future" movies. :) Anyway, I think it's a plausible theory.
Anybody else have any thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment