Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer is speeding by

Wow! Where is the summer of 2010 going?!

July has just flown by and soon we will all be back in to our "regularly scheduled lives" that even though we no longer are in school, still revolves around the school year schedule!

I do love summer. I have not enjoyed a summer so much in a LONG time! We have spent a few overnights at the lake and also gone down for a number of sunny/swimmy afternoons.

Everytime that I test my blood pressure after we come back from the Lake it is the best it's been since the last time we were down. Each time I tested at Shoppers on our way home and each time it is as close to the perfect "120/80" that I can remember getting. Apparently, sunhine and swimming agrees with me! :)

Things seem to be turning a corner with regards to hubby's health. While it's still slow going, I think we can both see an improvement for the first time in literally a couple of years. I'm hoping that the upward trend continues and he starts to feel like himself again soon.

Looking forward to a few more busily scheduled weekends and then back to the grind it is! But, I can honestly say I am looking forward to it. I think I'll be ready, mentally, for the first time in years! Only time will tell of course, but I'm looking forward with much positivity!!

1 comment:

John said...

Nice new look to your blog.