Someone pointed out to me yesterday that things certainly seem to be going well for me this summer, in comparison to what I was going on and worrying about so much in the latter part of the spring.
They are correct. Things turned out quite well for me so far this summer, considering neither myself nor my husband are currently employed full time. Instead of going out and getting a temporary job, I have enough students and readings booked this summer (so far, at least) that I didn't need to go that route. This has undoubtedly been a blessing as it has allowed the bills that continue through the summer to be paid along with having some downtime to travel to the places that I love - mostly the Lake and enjoy the incredible summer sunshine we have been having.
I have given thanks every night before I fall asleep for the blessings and opportunities that I have been given this day and every day by the higher power and I also go so far as to thank the higher power for the blessings that I know I will receive in the day to come. I ask for the white light of protection for myself and for others and I also ask for the blue light of healing to surround those that I know need the extra help.
I did not ask for extra, but I asked for help in doing what needs to be done - pay bills and enjoy what I can in life.
I have had an abundance of blessings this month of July. July has far exceeded my expectations.
August comes a slight change to the schedules, but I am hopeful that I will continue to be blessed and happy and healthy and that no matter what, the abundance of blessings will continue because I will always be given when I need and for that, I will always be thankful!
2 comments:
I find that what goes around comes around. And when you've been through hell, a little bit of heaven usually will show up. Call it karma or whatever.
And, you're right, the trick is not to ask for too much. Ask for the basics and be pleasantly surprised if more shows up.
Glad things turned around for you. M and I were a bit worried for you, and trying to send positivity your way.
*supro (sounds like a new carbonated beverage or sports drink)
I appreciate the good thoughts and positive energies more than you realize! Thank you for sharing what little energies you have to spare :)
Post a Comment