Sunday, April 25, 2010

The summer draweth nigh

Midway through what I call purgatory with a cold from hell isn't the most fun I could have at this point in time.

We're going away in May. I should be taking the money from purgatory and putting it toward summer expenses...like mortgage payments, but instead we're going away. I can't go much longer without a break, so I'm just doing it.

The summer is getting closer and closer and I still do not have a stable financial plan.

I have been hired to teach for a week at a Summer Camp at the Imperial, but it's only enough money for the week, not for the other 11 weeks.

My plan for now is to teach one day per week, except the week of the camp and grab a job at Tims or Shoppers in the local area that I can walk to for some part-time hours. I won't be doing the flea markets and things at least in July 1st due to the camp committments, so should be fun. I'm hoping that the school kids looking for jobs aren't going to go the Tims or Shoppers route so I won't have to fight with them for a spot. Time will tell though. I'll apply somewhere at the start of June, since I can't really do much until I'm done teaching.

Other than that, there isn't much going on for updates, hence the lack of.

No comments: