Well, I sort of have new hair.
I have kept the length for the most part, but got layers cut in today to create a longer "shag" style.
I usually get my hair kept up by my cousin, but she can't cut for beans. She can colour like crazy, but can't cut anything but crappily, so I went back to my previous hair dresser.
I've got comb in funky colour that I picked up from the states, so I'm excited to try a streak or two of wildness in the new do soon. Just not sure what I'm going to start with...blue, purple, red or kelly green...hehehe
I'd like to post pics and such, but am afraid of hurting my cousin's feelings. How sad am I?
2 comments:
I just blogged about hurt feelings, heh. If you think she'll take it badly, probably wise to not post anything.
Yes, I read that post of yours and I think I will not do or say anything until I have to---like when someone else posts a pic LOL!!
Post a Comment