It appears that February could be an interesting month.
Tomorrow I am going to tape a radio show with a friend of mine and do some personal promotion - promotion for music lessons as well as readings. She would like to make this a monthly thing - where I go on and discuss "spritual" and "personal" things. Right now, I'm not overly enthusiastic, but it's something that I know nothing about and don't like the sound of my own voice, hence the concern/lack of enthusiasm.
This week is a regular week for me regarding teaching, then starting on the weekend things get busy.
Saturday night an aquaintence is holding a birthday party for her daughter and has asked me to come along to do some intuitive readings. Her daughter is a jewelry maker and they will pay me with jewelllery in kind. It's nice stuff, so I'm happy with that and it's good practice.
I'm totally slacking on getting the psychic level 1 group together - again, just not feeling it as of late and not enthusiastic about it. That being said, I really want to do the psychic tea, but I'm uncertain if this group is up for it. A leap of faith is needed, but I just don't have the faith right now.
Next week I am playing at church, subbing for another music teacher in town so she can spend some time with her new man who lives out of town and is coming in for his week of holidays as well as teachign my own.
I have a couple of people to play for for festival from an unusal source, which is cool!
I have finally been approved for EI and can still help with the bills and all the pressure is not on Van to support us, so that's been one of the only bright spots this past week.
The lawsuit is seemingly coming to a close. We have been negotiating with the opposing party and it feels like it's coming to an end. My goal in this now to what it was is so completely different. I feel a combination of sadness and relief. What I expected to get from it before and what I expect to get from it now has also completely changed. I had great designs and plans that will never happen, which is okay. I should be able to pay off the bills at least, leaving Van and I with less to worry about monetarily on a monthly basis, hopefully letting us both breathe a little easier.
They will be putting the house on the market, so I fear that the new owners will not allow me to teach out of the house or for us to keep the cats, so I am also keeping an eye out on other places to live. That's not anything that I want to tackle right now though, so I'm hoping all will go well with that.
I don't work and yet I'm always tired. Why? According to the latest research, it is a lack of Vitamin D. I'm taking some and hoping for an improvement.
Off to strighten up the spare room so that I won't have a complete panic attack when they want to show the house to potential buyers. LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment