Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some Plans

So, now that I have some unexpected free time on my hands, there are a couple of things that I want to do.

1) Visit Bonnie and Bruce before they leave for Winnipeg
2) Write my Level 1 Piano/Keyboard Lesson Book (Already started)
3) Write up an Energy Work Course and offer said course
4) Meet up with Rev. Mae's group again and work with colours and energy and get them to start doing readings on their own
5) get Rev. Mae's group practicing reading so that they are comfortable enough to do a psychic tea
6) Organize and promote Psychic Tea to combat the mid-winter blahs
7) Write Business plan for store
8) Execute store plan

Whoohoo! Lots to do and maybe now I'll have the time! LOL!!

Doubt it, but one can dream :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least Bruce and I are at the top of the list.....LMAO...even if you don't make it......