The time has come for change. I know this. I know basically what I'd like to happen, but making it happen? I think I need more time to plan!
So, the question is - not that things have to change but how and exactly when?
I can't continue the way things are. It's crazy to think of making such a "rash" decision, but I honestly think I'd be crazy not to. It's one or the other and I don't need it as badly as the other.
I'd like to hold on for another 6 weeks. I have a week off booked after that and we're going to New York, but can I really hold on that long? After 6 weeks, give 4 weeks? At this point I think not. I'm hoping that writing down pros and cons will help clear some cob webs before the end of this week. I'd ideally like to give 6 weeks Friday.
How clinically insane am I to even be considering. We're just getting set up "good". I don't want to spoil going away. But I don't think that this will last much longer anyway and I'd rather it be my choice than theirs.
1 comment:
Change can be good. It is scary and hard to envision, but often good. Good luck.
Post a Comment