Sunday, July 27, 2008

delays

Ah! delays. Gotta love them!

I had made my decision and the time frame, but things never go in the time that you want them to go. Things always go in the time that the universe wants them to go.

As a friend reminded me tonight - there is a reason for everything :)

I borrowed mom's filter queen today and vacuumed heavily the living room, dining room and hallway. I did 5 loads of laundry and have another one to go, did the dishes and straightened up the living room and dining room areas.

I self-laminated 3 posters for the open air flea market on the holiday Monday and tried out a natural spirit bell stand - a cedar branch that I got from the lake yesterday. It will work well, i think plus it looks rather cool!

Van and I went to the lake for supper last night (Saturday night) and enjoyed sunshine and warm weather for a little bit longer than we would have had we stayed in town.

mom - a witchy woman asked me what I knew about haunted houses...ROFL!! She's too funny!

No comments: