I am soooooo glad it's Friday - I can't beleive how long this week has seemed!
I want to take the time this weekend to finish up most, if not all of the baby sewing that I have on the go - I have 2 full body bibs and 4 bags to finish up.
I also want to outline a "business plan" as such for the spirit bells, tarot, treasure bags and boxes and stones that I'm looking at doing more of.
I will probably have to take a run out to Michaels to get some display stuff readied as well.
Saturday night is games night at a friend's house and Sunday has a baby shower for a friend's daughter who is having a baby girl. I have one spirit box left, so it's going to her. :) I feel really good about that because I know that she will appreciate the spiritual nature of the gift more so than any one else.
I'm not entirely sure why I'm in such a good mood - other than it's Friday either...but I've been happy and giggly all day!
I have to drop some money off to Judy tonight, so I think I'll go visit her for an hour or so.
Oh! I weighed myself this morning and in the 1 week since joining the gym (going to the weight room twice and the pool twice) and modifying most of my eating (I'm giving up mcdonalds and trying to give up chocolate!) I've lost 4 lbs! Yaay for me! Which is nice incentive to keep going.
We'll see - I have an ambitious goal of losing minimum 30 lbs (maximum 52 lbs) in the 3 months that I have the membership - minimum 10 lbs a month should be do-able. We'll see.
Other than that, I think that's the update on the weekend to come. I'll post about it on the other side and compare :)
No comments:
Post a Comment