A place for me to put down some thoughts, ideas, notions. A place for me to think aloud, to re-think and find some things that I realize have gotten lost in the shuffle of life. To share things I have learned and am learning and a place I hope will help me find some much needed balance in my life.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I'd love to have a ticker
I'd love to have a ticker on the top of my blog counting down to going somewhere and/or going someplace like others I know do. I have realized that I don't really have anything much to look forward to coming up. Perhaps I'll set a ticker for coutndown to spring...but, then again snow comes in the springtime too! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If it is the ticker I'm thinking of, think about what it is counting down to usually-- getting to see the SO. Not a lot of fun to have to wait long periods to be with the one you love.
Might be better not to have anything to count down too, but also to have your loved ones near at hand.
Yes, yours is to see the SO. I'd like to have one for an event of anykind...
Just feeling in a rut...wanting to have something...anything at this point...to look forward to.
you are quite right however in saything that I am the lucky one to not have to have a ticker for such things!
Post a Comment