I just finished the stroller/crib "let it rock" "Rock & Roll" bag I made for Bonnie. I still have to attached the leg fasteners and the velcro on the full body bib and I'll have all my "crafties" for Bonnie's baby done in time for the Shower on Sunday.
So far so good on the weather forecast. I'l keep an eye on it and make a last minute decision on Sat if we're going in a car for the day or if I'm bussing it.
I've got a couple more things to get and the big baby bag will be filled!!! YAAAY!!
Sooo tired...I've been sleeping, but very tired for no apparent reason! Getting these new studies ready and started is quite rough - we're scrambling yet again, but that's the general concensus and this time, not our fault and it has been acknowledged!!
I'm starting to look at getting stock for the store/for sale...I'm excited. Picking up some cool italian charms from ebay :) and almost ready to start grabbing some tarot decks for stock.
Gotta look into getting a couple of books and some stones (which I've already picked out on ebay - just waiting for the right price - and I'll be able to put a table/booth together in a couple of months!!! YAAAY!!!
Ordered a PDA off ebay - about $150 off what it's selling for at Staples :) :) :)
Other than that...getting a new floor in the bathroom - what a pain in the tuckas!!!
Gotta go to bed - too tired and a big day tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment