So, since my post on Wednesday, I've been at work every night except Friday night until midnight. I am supposed to be off today, but the weekend lead is throwing up sick.
Technically, this is a new week on the pay period, so this is hour 7.25 technically.
However, last week, from Sat. Oct 7 through Friday, Oct. 13th I worked 61.25 hours!
So, if it wasn't a new pay week, this would be hour 82.5 :)
That's why I haven't gotten any of the readings done I said I was going to get done LAST weekend - too tired to concentrate. Sorry folks.
Maybe I'll have some time next weekend to do some billets.
At the very least, I'll do a few readings Oct. 31 :)
1 comment:
I don't know why it seems to work that you're either starving for work or buried by it. I hope you get a break soon before it breaks you!!
Post a Comment