Sunday, October 22, 2006

3 day weekend

We had a 3 day weekend this weekend. We don't normally get days off unless sick or in hospital, so of course, that was a pre-requisite!

Van had his eye surgery on Friday. The surgeon said that he thinks the surgery went well, but said they had a bugger of a time waking him up from the anaesthesia. We won't know really how successful the surgery was for a few more days. We'll see. Well, actually, hopefully it'll be Van that sees, but we have to wait to see. Boy! That was confusing. Anyway, he should be able to see better than before.

Well, Friday was the day of surgery, yesterday was spent recouperating from Friday and today is the day designated to clean this house. It's been much too long since I've cleaned this place well enough. But, I teach Monday, so I have to do it today.

We're decorated for Halloween, which is nice...homey and glowey :)

So yeah, lots to do, so best get out of here for now. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: