I am rather excited! I got 3 packages delivered today and the big one was a bunch of bottles and spray tops so that I can make room sprays with. I had seen the room sprays in a store in Maine and bought one for my personal use, but they were pricey - $7.50 a bottle. I looked into getting them wholesale, but they weren't willing to ship to Canada, so screw it. I decided I'd make them myself and sell them under "my brand name" LOL!!
Tomorrow will be my first attempt at making them! I'm going to start with a Sage Spray - for those who want to cleanse a room without having to burn sage to smudge the room. Sage smudging is difficult for those who have breathing difficulties or nosey neighbours as the sage smoke smells a bit like pot, so it becomes a bit suspect. Just as effective, but easier to use (no fire needed) and I have found that I use the spray a lot more often than I ever burnt sage!
I want to also make a lavender spray for headache relief and a witchazel spray for bug bites and burns.
I've started once again making bath salts. I had made them a few years ago and used them as gifts for birthdays and xmas, but had stopped making them up due to laziness and an over-staturated market for bath products, but I will make up a selection for specific pure uses. I have 4 already made up and just got the oils in today to make up the 5th one. Very excited by that as well! I'll make that up and that will be the 5th blend. I'll make a special offer to those who buy a package of each blend.
I'm excited! Hopefully that excitement is justified and that others will be just as excited as I am once they find out about them!
No comments:
Post a Comment