Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A busy weekend coming up!

It is Wednesday night and Friday night is approaching much too rapidly for my liking right now.

We are having an overnight house guest for the first time since moving in to the house. Rev. Mae is coming up from Dartmouth, NS to facilitate the Level 2 Psychic & Perception Development Class with a slightly smaller group than last year's Level 1.

She arrives Friday around 5pm and has private readings booked from 7 - 9pm. I have to get the house cleaned before she arrives at 5pm. I mean the house part, not the studio part...I have to vacuum both floors (usually I only vacuum downstairs), tidy up the cats room, make the spare bed for the first time, lay out towels and face cloths for her to use, clean the main bathroom, do the dishes and clean the kitchen and tidy up our room (put away my clothes mainly). I had all intentions of doing the majority of this today, but mom & dad showed up this afternoon to putter around my house instead of theirs, and it was mostly outside work (because according to mom, people have to like what the see on the outside first) and the inside was delayed. *sigh*

It is difficult enough to get me to clean! I don't need wrenches thrown in to my best-laid plans!

Thursday, on top of the aforementioned cleaning, I have to get to Staples and photocopy the plethora of hand outs for the class and put them in to binders, cut 4 more coat-hangers in to sets of dowsing rods (which is a lot more difficult than it sounds), teach from 3:30 - 6pm, conduct a reading requested yesterday from 6 - 6:45pm then teach again from 7 - 8pm!

Saturday class starts at 9am, but people will be here early, so it's up and at 'em and doors open at 8:30am - ick! LOL!!

After class, Mae has a reading of one of the class members then I am performing in a concert at a church at 7:30, with a rehearsal at 6:45pm.

Concert will go to probably 9:30-ish. Come home and crash and get up to start class again at 9am on Sunday.

Sunday afternoon will be practice time and Mae leaving by 4pm to get back to Dartmouth to get to work for 8:30am Monday morning.

*whew*

It's a little busy for sure, but hopefully it will be worth it.

Time will tell.

I just hope to get some un interrupted cleaning time tomorrow! LOL!! Never thought I'd be saying THAT in my lifetime!

I think I may be SOL on the cleaning.

No comments: