It's not really, but this rain is REALLY dreary...to the point where I feel like I could fall asleep instantly this afternoon!
Rehearsals are picking up steam and they seem to be getting better. It hasn't been easy. But I'm working on it.
I didn't realize how mellow I had become through the last few years!
There was no "Terrorizor" or "Mistress Terror" left close enough to the surface for me to easily get back to.
As much as peopel think at work and stuff that I'm a total hard-ass I soooo have mellowed...become too emotional and sensitive.
I've had to go back about 12 - 15 years to get even a semblance of an edge that the director wants for the role.
I have had to go back and look at some previous emails and conversations I had printed off where my attitude was magnificently obnoxious and I spoke all too well when terrorizing someone.
I have thought back on situations and circumstances that I had not thought of in years to get the stance, the 'tude back on track.
i'm still not anywhere the director really wants me to be - he says I'm just too nice and not manipulative or aggressive enough still for his preference, but I am trying.
If those who know me and are a wee bit intimidated or scared by me now had seen me then...they'd shit themselves. LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment