It appears that I'll finally get to go on a work trip...to Dallas. Looks like we'll leave on Tuesday the 17th of June for meetings on Wednesday the 18th and back on the 19th.
We'll see...she can still x-nay it and with the mistakes I've been making lately...well...she's rightly pissed and I can see her not having me go and dealing with it on her own, which is her right.
Mom and I went out shopping tonight for an outfit - I got two...one for travelling and one for the meetings...we'll see. even if I don't go, they are needed for work now anyway.
it was bad because I dreamt the other night that I had gained more weight and had to buy size 40 (which isnt purchasable here at least). Luckily, I was down a size in my pants and stayed the same in the top, so that's a good thing.
More walking and crunches and perhaps in two weeks I can fit in to one of the cute skirts from last year!
No comments:
Post a Comment