Wow! Sure has been a while since my last update.
Things here are rolling along as always...fast! Seems like summer has just started and yet, August 15th is next week! ACK!!! August 15th is when summer ends in New Brunswick...always...Ganky has always said summer is June 15th to August 15th here and he's never been wrong yet. *le sigh*
So, computer issues are (hopefully) behind us as Van got me a new HP laptop with all the goodies for a really good price!
Just finished the taxes though, so it appears that that will be the last thing we buy in a long time.
I'm thinking that I'm just going to give the lawyer the tax info and tell him that I want 10 times the money my passenger got, so that would be $120,000. Seems fair. hopefully they'll go for it. Over course, minus his 25% commission...means I don't get 6 figures take home... but it'd be enough to pay off the taxes, pay off the car and pay off the credit card and start fresh again. I was hoping for enough to buy a house and/or a franchise of some sort, but ah well...working girl I will always be :)
So, really nothing more to say here...just trying to stay even keeled...I'm finding it hard to stay up, but that's just somethign to keep working on all the time.
Have a great sunny day where ever you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment