Sunday, December 03, 2006

Not a whole lot

So, not a whole lot going on right now. We were able to get the tree up and so far so good on the cats not tearing it apart. We're only letting them in to the living room when we're around, so as not to tempt them too much! We also don't have it fully decorated yet either, so we'll see what the end result is! :)

I spotted anotehr kitten - another black one. Soooooo cute! :) but, alone :( the rest of her brothers and sisters were all sold and she is the only one left. He said they have a hard time getting people to take black cats and she wasn't taken because she's black. So sad. Anyway, they brought more kittens in, but the new ones are not accepting of her and she was just sittign all alone, basically with a leave me alone and get me out of here look on her face. Van let me hold her - so friendly and cuddly - the complete opposite of the first time we held the two we have. :)

Van is not convinced that we should get her due to the whole we already have 2, why do we need another and the money aspect. He's quite right, but I don't want to see the little thing be left there either!

So, we'll see. He said we can go back and see if she's still there 24 - 48 hours from when we were there and can discuss it more seriously at that time if she is.

Really, we need another cat like we need a whole in the head, but I think I'm simply substituting at this point for the real thing which is far more committment and money in the long term! :)

1 comment:

NorthWitch said...

So how did it go? Was she there 24 - 48 hours later?

Hell, you know me, I'd grab her on the spot... softie that I am. Ylva could do with a little friend to keep her company. Oh, and pitch black? SOLD!

The breeder where I bought Ylva had a little blackie, but I had my heart set on a female, and he was in another town due to the breeder having nine kittens in the house already, and seven adults!

I sent his picture to Kiri, though, and she's been whimpering ever since!